Workshop: Hacking the Future of Food
What will we snack on in 2030? What will be the exciting, new ingredients? What will be the role of the chef and the restaurant in the future? Which foods will be labeled as the new luxury? What will the food-landscape look like in 10 to 15 years? And how do current societal issues as public health, climate change and politics affect that?
The Eatelier developed a lecture on the Future of Food & Hospitality, during which we answer to the questions above by laying out the current landscape of upcoming changes in the world of food.
Within the workshop Hacking the Future of Food we collaborate with you and your team to translate trend research into potential business opportunities, creating out-of-the-box ideas and transforming them into manageable, communicable possibilities and designs that can be pitched to the team or the client.
The Eatelier delivers a lecture on the Future of Food by connecting United Nations research to future consumer trends, with a focus on Europe and the United States. The lecture goes in-depth on reasons behind these social shifts and creates an understanding of consumer motivations and the ability to foresee and connect future trends to these paradigms. We connected these trends to exciting possibilities and solutions that food-professionals could implement into their daily businesses, making their business stronger and future-ready.
Translating the trend research into potential business opportunities, creating out-of-the-box ideas and transforming them into manageable, communicable possibilities and designs that can be pitched to the team or the client.
The Eatelier works with you and your team to translate the research into fresh, creative approaches for services, work methods, experiences and products. We provide out-of-the-box ideas and help you to develop them further into proposals for feasible experiences, services or products. We are able to support you in communicating your ideas in a presentable, visually attractive manner.
What we can offer:
- Host brainstorm sessions, produce relevant and creative ideas and solutions
- Feasibility consulting of ideas, based on relevant experience
- Create relevant, creative ideas and solutions through brainstorm sessions, rooted in trend research
- Translate trends into potential business opportunities
- (Co-)creation of custom-made branche- and company specific ideation workshops en set-up according to design thinking methods, tailored to the needs of you and your company.
- Ideas for services, experiences and products
- A custom-made step-by-step workshop based on design thinking methods for brainstorm and ideation sessions with you and your team.